Any group of at least 20 people who have secured their Electric Forest GA Camping Wristbands.
Group Camping sign up begins February 18, 2016 at 3pm ET.
Group Camping arrival to the festival opens Thursday June 23, 2016 at 12 am ET.
Group Campers may also purchase Wednesday Early Arrival Passes and arrive on Wednesday.
Group Leaders get free Wednesday Early Arrival Passes to arrive on Wednesday!
Camp details: Electric Forest Group Camping is an invitation for groups of 20 or more people (including the group leader!) who would like to organize in advance for a guaranteed camping spot. Each person who would like to join a Group Camp must have a GA Camping Wristband. Group Camping is located near the the venue entrance in the GA Campground, and all Group Camps are placed next to each other.
Parking details: For every three (3) Group Camp Members, one (1) Group Camp Parking Pass will be sent to the Group Leader. The Group Leader will be responsible for distributing Group Camp Parking Passes. Those who hold a Group Camp Parking Pass are exempt from the Single (1) Occupant Parking Pass requirement. Any vehicles that do not have a Group Camp Parking Pass, or that present a Group Camp Parking Pass that has already been scanned, must park with normal GA Camping traffic, and may be subject to the Single (1) Occupant Parking Pass requirement.
The fewer cars you bring, the more room there will be in your camp – please take our environment into consideration as you plan your travel!
- Designate a Group Leader. The Group Leader will be responsible for:
• Claiming the Group Camp Site
• Paying the group deposit
• Naming the group by responding to the Group Camp Manager’s email
• Distributing sign up codes and instructions to Group Members
• Distributing Group Camp Parking Passes to Group Members
• Conveying any other information from HQ to Group Members
- The Group Leader will use the link below to claim the Group Camp site and pay the group deposit when sign up opens at 3pm ET on February 18. Group Camp sites are limited, and Group Leaders are encouraged to claim them as soon as possible. Once all Group Camp Sites are claimed, no further sites will be offered.
- The Group Leader will send all of the Group Members the sign up code and instructions for their camp. The sign up code and instructions will be provided after the Group Leader completes the Group Camp Site claiming process and responds to an email from the Group Camping Manager with the name of their group.
- Once a group reaches at least 20 members, its site has been secured and that group will receive a camp in 2016. Group Camps have a minimum of 20 members, but more Group Camp Members can be added after you have secured your camp, until camping space is full!
- Group Camping space is limited, and Group Members are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible. Once Group Camping space is full, no further sign ups will be allowed. If you do not have at least 20 Group Camp members by the time space is full, your group will not receive a camp and all Group Camp Members will be fully refunded, but the Group Camp Leader will lose their deposit. Be ready when sign up opens!
Group Leaders: Please click the Start a Group Camp button when sign ups open. To guarantee your Group Camp, make sure to log in using the same account that you used to purchase your Electric Forest wristband.
Group Members: Please click the Join a Group button and follow the instructions that your Group Leader provides. Those instructions contain the passcode for your camp. To guarantee your spot in the Group Camp, make sure to log in using the same account that you used to purchase your Electric Forest wristband.
Group Leaders: Group Leaders will pay a $65 deposit when they start their Group Camp. When their Group Camp reaches at least 20 participants, the Group Leader will be fully refunded, and will camp with their group for free. If the Group Camp does not reach at least 20 participants, the $65 deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee. It is the responsibility of the Group Leader to organize Group Members in advance to make sure that minimums are met before Group Camping space fills up.
Group Members: Group Members will pay a $40 fee when they sign up for their Group Camp. If their Group Camp does not reach at least 20 participants, all Group Member payments will be completely refunded, and no Group Camp will be provided.
If you have a question about your Group Camp, please contact the Group Camp Manager directly at